The holiday season brings about some pretty amazing beauty gift sets. It’s like beauty companies wait all year to pull out all the stops for the biggest shopping season of the year. Upon typing that, it all just made sense. Yowzah. I’ve been perusing the latest and it’s safe to say that I have a concrete list of must-have beauty gift sets for this year. They’re all limited edition, so if you want em… grab em. For yourself… or me… you know 😉
(1) Charlotte Tilbury Genius Talking Gift Box ($265, Nordstrom). Here is what I know about this from the press release: “Gift the ultimate in “makeup made easy” with this exclusive talking video box. Combining the vintage wonder of an old-fashioned Ballerina jewelry box, and the technological ease of an iPad, you can watch, learn and apply makeup just by opening the lid. Charlotte shares her secrets step-by-step, bringing her artistry to your fingertips. For a limited time only, you can get The Supermodel Look – the perfect smoky eye that looks good on every skin tone.” You guys. Need I say more?! The set includes The Supermodel (Luxury Palette in The Fallen Angel, K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Confession, Lip Lustre in Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (or L.S.D), Cheek to Chic Blush in Sex on Fire, Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Bedroom Black, Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk & Full Fat Lashes Mascara). Basically all of your CT must haves but in one set with a newly released quad. This isn’t available yet but it is coming out later this month.
(2) Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms ($35, Nordstrom). These are smaller versions of the the Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick and are perfect to keep in a small purse or even your pocket. The shades included are So Marilyn, Penelope Pink and Bitch Perfect. This isn’t available yet but it is coming out later this month.
(3) NARS Kabuki Brush Set ($149, narscosmetics.com). Three of NARS iconic brushes in a gorgeous keepsake box – Mie Kabuki Brush Mizubake Kabuki Brush and the Kabuki Eye Brush. I don’t own any NARS brushes, so I feel like I’m totally justified in buying this. Definitely.
(4) NARS Vault ($500, narscosmetics.com). You guys this is so expensive but could you imagine owning it?! It’s got 10 Audacious Lipsticks (Raquel, Anita, Jane, Claudia, Michiyo, Grace, Lana, Carmen, Vivien, Sandra) and 10 Nail Polishes (Ecume, Ithaque, Orgasm, Trouville, Schiap, Hunger, Dovima, Jungle Red, Purple Rain, Back Room) all in a keepsake box with a mirror. Yes, please.
(5) Tom Ford 4 Piece Lip Color Gift Set Matte ($200, Neiman Marcus). The latest matte shades from Tom Ford – I have none so a set is obviously perfect! The shades in this set are Plum Lush, Pussycat, Flame and Velvet Cherry. If matte isn’t your deal they also have a set of the lipstick best-sellers.
(6) LUSH (prices vary, lushusa.com). Anyone you talk to knows I’m obsessed with LUSH, particularly their holiday offerings. This year they have even more adorable sets going on… my faves are Rudolph($37.95), Little Snow Fairy($13.95) and WOW!($299.95) because it contains everything! What’s particularly nice about the LUSH sets is you can find one to fit any budget – big or small.
(7) Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash Set ($39, Sephora). I’ve got such a thing for mini lipsticks! This set includes six miniature shades of the Revolution Lipstick (Ladyflower, Crush, Illicit, Gash, Liar and F-Bomb) and a full size 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone. I was going to include the Naked Vault but it’s already sold out! You guys work fast!
(8) Make Up For Ever Makeup Station($300, Sephora). This is full of all the things you need to beautify your face for holiday festivities and anything in between – 30 iconic bestsellers for eyes, lips, and the complexion. Other sets worth mentioning (because they’re definitely more budget friendly) are the Studio Case($59.50 – 12 Artist Shadows and 1 Matte Liner) and the Beauty Kit ($39 – the six bestselling makeup artist essentials).
(9) Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set And Travel Bag ($59.00, Sephora). A lot of Tarte’s finest goodies all housed in a portable (and gorgeous!) travel case. A chic, portable travel bag filled with limited-edition, oversized must-have beauty essentials for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion. I love this because the shades are perfect for more than just the holidays and are the types of colors that are flattering and easy to wear.
(10) Laura Mercier Into The Wild Book Collection ($125, Sephora). This set contains three complete palettes – Safari Chic, Jungle Chic and Tribal Chic. With a total of 16 eye shadows, highlighters, eyeliners, cheek colors, and more it’s definitely a fantastic collection for beauty lovers that like to switch up their looks.
Yeah… I’m going broke this year for sure. Must buy all the pretty things. Click the icons below to see what the other bloggers are into this year for holiday!