A few pretty nail polish shades were released back in the Spring with the Ruby Wing Sweet Fantasy Nail Polish Collection. I love that the Ruby Wing polishes are not only gorgeous when applied but they use SolarActive® technology to change colors in direct sunlight!
- In Your Dreams begins as a very pale, milky blue and morphs into a deeper, vintage blue when in the sun.
- Silk Sheets begins as a frosty peach with golden shimmer and morphs into a deep pink coral frost.
- Dolled Up begins with a sheer-ish milky light pink base with red, yellow and blue hex glitters all over. When it hits the sun the glitters stay the same but the base morphs into a raspberry jelly.
- Deepest Desire begins as a golden khaki metallic and morphs into a deep bronze metallic.
- Kitten Heels begins as a neon pink and morphs into a saturated, bright fuchsia.
- Centerfold begins with a sheer-ish raspberry base with silver and black hex glitter. When it hits the sun the glitters stay the same but the base morphs into a deep purple.
All of the shades swatched on the nail wheel were done with two coats of polish. The glitters were a little temperamental but not too bad overall. I loved the formula on all of the other four shades.
Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish retail for $10.00 each and are available on the website.