We’re all busy. It’s okay, that’s life. But why should our outer beauty and skin suffer because we’re short on time? Your friendly neighborhood beauty bloggers are here to help you crunch those minutes, people – it’s time for the Top 10 Beauty Timesavers.
These are in no particular order:
- Makeup Wipes. This is truly the lazy girls way of removing makeup, and luckily there are some great wipes out there that remove makeup quickly and efficiently without harming your face (no rinsing required). Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes* are awesome for oily/combination skin & Korres. Of course, you know if you’re super acne prone I definitely recommend the Cleansing Wipes from Murad. I also love Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
for removing eye makeup.
- Spray SPF. Who has time to slather their entire body with layers of lotion? Not me. Not ever. However, I also don’t have time for cancer, wrinkles or other forms of sun related damage so I reach for an SPF that sprays. Usually I buy Banana Boat Sport but I’m not above using my kids stuff.
- Cabana Boy*. Oh, you want SPF on your back but can’t reach? No time to find a buddy or hot pool boy? Use My Cabana Boy. Well, not MINE, but get your own. This device makes it easy to spray your favorite SPF (Banana Boat, Coppertone, Neutrogena + more) on your back and other hard to reach areas. It was easy to load, easy to use and I never plan to be without it. Who needs a man, anyway 😉
- Dry Shampoo. I have no idea why, but my hair holds curl so much better if I have this in my hair. Some of my faves are by Christophe*, Tresemme, Dove and Batiste*. I finish up with Agadir Finishing Spray* and it’s all day waves.
- Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret*. Amazing, uniform, perfect curls. Your hair stays gorgeous all day long and it doesn’t take all day to make it happen. Everyone should own one of these.
- IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation*. You don’t need concealer, you don’t need liquid foundation… dust this on and it’s full coverage. End all be all of ALL BEAUTY PRODUCTS.
- Nail Wraps. There are so many out there, but not all are created equal. INNI Nails is a new company to the US and you can actually turn any picture into your nail design. Just snap a photo (even with your iPhone!) and create it over on the INNI Nails website. Scratch Nail Wraps also has an awesome monthly subscription program and their nail wraps are unique & amazing as well! I also love wraps from Sally Hansen, which are easy to pick up at the drug store..
- Fast Dry Top Coats. Seche Vite is a big love, but it doesn’t work well for some people. I also have been loving Wicked Fast from Cult Nails.
- Tinted Moisturizer. You can moisturize and hide some crappy mccrappy-ness on your face. Laura Mercier has a popular one with SPF 20, Jouer Golden Luminizing Moisture Tint, and Beauty Addicts Mineral Sheer Tint* – also with an SPF of 20 but mineral based.
- Liquid Lipstick. It’s a gloss, it’s a lipstick. BOOM. If you’re really short on time use a nude shade, but if you have a few extra minutes of course reach for that red. I’m loving L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Nude Ballet.
What beauty products do you use to save time?
***Products marked with an * were received as a press sample, all others were purchased by me.