Color me an old lady, but yes I’ve tried enough Eye Creams to make up a top 10 of my faves. I’m still in my early 30’s, but I’m completely obsessed with keeping away the crows feet. I have em… we all do, especially if we laugh a lot… but there are things we can use to prevent the worst of the lines, wrinkles and evil.
- StriVectin-EV Get Even Dark Circle Corrector. This is more for lightening the dark circles, but it helps with lines a bit as well.
- Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. This is gentle and light but still actively keeps lines and wrinkles at bay. You can see results within a few days, which is perfect for me because I’m the instant gratification type!
- Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum. The mulberry and lime help lighten dark circles while the other ingredients moisturize, fight puffiness and protect against future damage.
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes. I first used this in 2012 and it is great for moisture & restoring resiliency.
- Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream. Used for firming and lifting the under eye area, I found it’s really great at keeping my lines hidden.
- Le Metier de Beaute Revive Eye Concentrate. This was the one I most recently finished and I loved how the product pumped out just enough product per eye. I felt I had great results with this when it came to reducing fine lines.
- Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Eye Balm. I rebuy this all the time. I first reviewed this balm back in September of 2012 and found it works great as a brightener & hydrater, smoothing out crow’s feet over time. I also like to mix it with concealers that might feel a little too dry for some double duty.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream. Dark Circles and puffiness be gone! This is one of the few drugstore eye creams I’ve tried that actually hydrates well and actually shows a difference.
- Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Crème. This is said to hide fatigue while reducing signs of aging. I’m still playing around, but so far I’m loving the results and how well this hides and hydrates. I will have a full review on this soon!
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye. This feels so amazing under the eyes and really hydrates while absorbing quickly. Really fantastic for reducing the wrinkles!
I’m always down for trying more! What eye cream is your favorite?