A LUST FOR BLUSH
The beautifully balanced duos feature a lighter shade to illuminate the highpoints of the face and a deeper shade to enhance definition. Ultra-smooth, lightweight texture lends itself to a luminous finish and the specially designed contouring formula visual depth and dimension in a single swipe.
To create the perfect contour on cheeks, apply the deeper shade of the Contour Blush to the hollows of the cheek and along the hairline, sweep the light shade across the cheekbone toward the temple to soften and highlight. Finish the look with a pop of your favorite blush shade on the apples of the cheek.
NARS Cosmetics leverages its makeup artistry heritage with a 16 piece Artistry Brush Collection. From base to bristle, this comprehensive collection features an exquisite design conceived by Founder and Creative Director François Nars and Fabien Baron, of New York design firm Baron & Baron.
Each brush is designed with the finest quality hairs and delicately weighted to provide the necessary balance for a professional and precise makeup application. The custom brush and packaging feature the iconic matte black finish with sharp debossed logo and signature pop of red.
“You cannot achieve good makeup without good tools.” – François Nars
Refine. Blend. Conceal.
- Powder Brush #10, $52 Blends, buffs, and diffuses loose powder for a lustrous finish. Double domed with layers of full, soft hair to pick up and deposit powder evenly.
- Bronzing Powder Brush #11, $52 An artist essential for controlled application. The dense concentration of soft, natural hair holds and applies product for an even, all-over glow.
- Cream Blending Brush #12, $28 A versatile, multi-use brush for face and eyes. Designed for gentle application of concealer around the eyes and effortless blending of cream textures.
- Precision Blending Brush #13, $26 For precision application of concealer. Ideal for focused use on spots, pigmented areas, or around the eyes and nose.
Sculpt. Contour. Highlight.
- Blush Brush #20, $42 Professional domed shape deposits blush pigments perfectly. Diffuses as it blends for smooth, effortless application.
- Contour Brush #21, $42 Expertly angled for sculpting and highlighting the cheekbones. An artist essential to define and blend with controlled application.
Line. Define. Blend.
- Eye Shadow Brush #40, $32 Deposits the perfect amount of pigment for a masterful sweep of all-over shadow.
- Diffusing Brush #41, $32 A must-have for blending and creating the smoky eye. Lush bristles softly apply shadow for a light veil of color.
- Blending Eyeshadow Brush #42, $32 Ideal tool for applying high-shimmer shadows and effortless blending for a soft- focus effect due to softer, longer hair design.
- Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43, $32 The go-to artist essential that does it all: tap, blend, or sweep shadow with ease. Angled shape allows for all-over or precise application.
- Precision Contour Brush #44, $28 The firm, flexible hair design of this brush is ideal for applying concentrated color in the eye crease.
- Smudge Brush #45, $28 The smoky eye artist essential. Expertly deposits color along the lash line and diffuses and softens eyeliner.
- Push Eyeliner #46, $28 Transforms any cream or powder eyeshadow into an eyeliner for a smooth, fine line at the base of the lashes. Use wet to apply powders for stronger color impact.
- Angled Eyeliner Brush #47, $28 Designed for impeccable glide when applying liquid and cream textures along the lash line. Perfect for use with NARS Eye Paint to create a variety of effects, from natural to dramatic.
- Brow Defining Brush #48, $26 Define, shape and fill in sparse brows. Firm bristles provide control and deposit powder for a hair-like effect.
- Precision Lip Brush #30, $26 Designed with a wide, flat surface to evenly apply lipstick with precision.
AVAILABILITY: April 1, 2014 at NARS Boutiques and on narscosmetics.com