Nail Care products are available by the thousands.. maybe even more. For this Top 10 Tuesday I’m narrowing down my top nail care products to just ten. Oddly, I didn’t have 10 of any one item (such as cuticle oil or base coats, etc) to narrow this down with. It seems when I find a nail care item I love I stick with it, which is good news because you’ll know these items are HG for me and not just a passing fancy!
- Cult Nails Glass Nail File. I’ve had this for at least a year, maybe two? I think I paid $10 way back but now they’re $15 and come with a case. But that’s how long this lasts! Well worth the investment!
- I am loving Revlon ColorStay Gel-Shine Top Coat for an incredibly glossy finish….
- ….but if I need my polish to dry super fast and still be glossy I go for Seche Vite.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Grip Fast Dry Base Coat. I love this so much! It dries like the wind. I started using it after I ran out of another fave – Butter London Nail Foundation (not pictured).
- Julep Essential Cuticle Oil. This has a roller ball, which excites me way more than it should. It’s also a great oil.
- Butter London Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil. This is just a go-to of mine for the last year, fabulous moisture!
- Nicole by OPI Oil to Go. This just recently released, but it’s perfect for keeping in your purse. I’m always running out the door and I look at my nails and I’m all… ew. Especially in the winter, moisturize those cutes!
- LUSH Lemony Flutter. Is there anyone out there who doesn’t use this?! I smear it all over my hands, pop on some gloves and hang out. It’s a savior.
- Gloves. Seriously. Get yourself manicure gloves and soak that cream and oil in. Remember SOAK and LOCK!
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. I got to try this through BzzAgent and I’ve been rebuying ever since! It’s coating, but sinks in. Fabulous!
What are some of your favorite items for nail care? Find out what the other bloggers are into by clicking the links below!