Press Sample/Affiliate Links
She… (or he) is obsessed with her (his!) hair. So wtf do you even begin to give them for the holidays? I have a short list of a few of my faves as well as some great gift ideas for the Hair Junkie in your life!
- Living Proof Frizz Collection. This has long been my favorite line of hair care, and is absolutely necessary for me to use in the Summer and humid months. I use the Styling Cream year round as well! These Travel Kits make perfect gifts!
- Kai. This high-end brand has a line of 16 fragrance, bath & body and home items that are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates & phosphates. If you already know your recipient loves this, the full-sized shampoo and conditioner is a winner. Their travel kit is also fabulous, under $50 and contains smaller sizes of the shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bathing bubbles, body lotion and a small vial of fragrance… all wrapped up in a clear travel bag!
- Verb. I have so many faves from this brand. A new item they have out is the Dry Shampoo, which is a powder that is perfect for refreshing your hair and boosting body.
- Batiste. If you’re more into the aerosol version of dry shampoo application, definitely check out this one. I have major oil happening at the roots and this does a great job keeping that at bay.
- NuNaat. For those with unruly curls or frizz the Brazilian Keratin collection is wonderful. Make sure you use the shampoo and conditioner to extend the life of the style.
- Agadir Argan Oil. All Argan Oils are not created equal, and the line from Agadir is definitely one of the best I’ve tried!
- Infinity Pro by Conair Curl Secret. Insane amounts of awesome, this curler actually works! It takes a sec to get used to, but it’s really the easiest way to get perfect and uniform curls.
Let’s keep the holiday hair ideas flowing! What is your favorite hair product?