It’s the most wonderful time of the year! That’s not just because the Holiday’s are approaching, but because LUSH has released their Christmas/Holiday line and it’s just as yummy as anticipated! Below I have a few of the holiday items to share with you, but make sure to check out the website or your local store, because there are many, many more!
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb – This boasts a yummy citrus scent, and who doesn’t like to open gifts?!
- Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb – Remember this one from Halloween? It looks so cool as it fizzes out!
- Cinders Bath Bomb – It’s spicy and it crackles! Like fire!
- Bombardino Bath Bomb – Lemon.Cheesecake. *dies* Alas, don’t eat it, it’s for the tub.
- Snowman Bath Bomb – Stuffed with vanilla & cocoa butter you’ll be warm, toasty and smelling fresh after he melts in your tub 😉
My kids are obsessed (and that’s putting it very mildly) with FUN. If you haven’t heard of FUN yet (and shame on you if you haven’t) it’s soap that you can mold into whatever you want! I give my kids those play-doh shape makers or cookie cutters and let them decorate to their hearts content. It gives them a project that cleans their hands and also smells awesome and, even better, encourages them to wash themselves. So they have fun and learn 😉 Brilliant!
With the FUN Tin – Christmas Edition ($29.95) you not only get the ridiculously adorable tin to keep your FUN in, but you also get SIX rolls of FUN (including the LE gold FUN) and three cookie cutters to help you start creating! 2.5% of the sales from this gift will be donated to our FUNd, which supports charities in Fukushima, Japan that create safe places for children to play.
Tip: I keep the finished product in the fridge to keep the soap firm for when my kids want to take a piece into the tub with them!