It’s ridiculously difficult to pick just 10 of my favorite Fall items. Do I center it around nails? Palettes? Lipsticks? The possibilities are beyond endless here, especially since Fall beauty is my favorite!
Because of that, for this Top 10 Tuesday, I decided to gather up my top Favorite High-End Fall Beauty Items.
- Benefit Rockateur Powder Blush – Pretty in the box, pretty on my face.. doesn’t get much better than that.
- NARS Eye Paints – You’ve heard me wax poetic about the awesomeness that is NARS Eye Paints, and since they released for Fall they’ve got to be included on this list.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Troublant – This shade may be from Fall 2012, but it still holds a special place in my makeup drawer as the perfect glossy mauve.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in Icone – I told you a few days ago this lippie was one of those HG, reach for me all the time type of shades. Believe it.
- Armani Beauty Eyes to Kill Intense Silk Eyeshadow in Rose Popillia – I’ve just never come across anything quite like this. It’s a duochrome grey/pink shadow and is the perfect base for all things taupe (which you know I love love love). It holds the shadows like iron and is beautiful to look at.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner – Gel Crayon in Ro(cocoa) – All of the Highliner – Gel Crayons from MJ are fabulous, but Ro(cocoa) is that perfect bronzey brown shade that you’ll reach for every day, for almost every look. And not just because it’s beautiful, the formula really can’t be beat.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 – Plush Shadow in The Starlet – If you don’t know about this palette by now, then I don’t even know what to say to you. It’s the end-all-be-all of eyeshadow palettes. Every shade is magnificent and the multitude of looks you can create will last you way past the season.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Cognac – The perfect mauvey-raisin shade that matches up well with Chanel Troublant. Opaque, moisturizing, glossy and not goopy.
- Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette in Fade In – A neutral palette with a kick. Every trendy Fall shade is in this palette, wear it to work, smoke it out for night… it’s easy with the fabulous shades and the included brush. I totally would have thrown in the Black Gold Waterproof Shadow Liner too… but I ran out of numbers =(
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Seduction – This quad may appear to be dupeable, but why risk it? It’s your perfect everyday Fall eye… right there!
And, of course, a few nail polishes for good measure (which technically puts me over 10, but by now I’m sure we’re all used to seeing me bend the rules on these posts):
I really could have went on. Even after sharing these top picks with you I still feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface!
What are some of your top items for Fall 2013? It doesn’t matter if they’re designer or drugstore, definitely share in the comments below and add to my shopping list! Be sure to check out what all of the other participating bloggers chose for their lists in the links below: