Maybe you’re looking at that first pic and you’re thinking… “Brooke, that is way more than 10 eyeliners” – I know. But I promise my list numbering will not go past 10 😉
Not all eyeliners are created equal. We have gels and pencils and liquid … oh my! It’s impossible for me to choose just 10, so, to make up my Top 10 Eyeliners, I grabbed up everything I loved and separated into brand/category… and I totally could have chosen more.
1. NARS Eye Paints – New. But totally a given. They stay all day (even when worn alone) and are blendable! Shown are the three currently in my stash – Iskandar, Mozambique, Snake Eyes. Though I will be purchasing at least 5 more.
2. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – Glides on, stays on. Above I’ve shown my #1 fave in Barrow Street.
4. Le Metier de Beaute Liquid Eyeliner – Shown above in Artemis, this is my fave because it’s just so beautiful. Though it takes awhile to dry, the end result is worth it and it will last.
5. Marc Jacobs Highliner – Gel Crayon – I am in complete love with these. Literally the perfect eye pencils and in beautiful shades. They’re super soft so you have to sharpen them a lot, but that’s a small price to pay for what is otherwise perfection. Shown are my faves Ro(cocoa) and Intro(vert).
6. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes – All of which are amazing, but 24L has been my favorite from way back. When I’m feeling sick or just eye droopy in general this liner totally opens up my eyes and makes me look awake and alert.
7. NYX Kohl Kajal Brown Liner – In terms of ease of use and affordability, this is quite possibly the best brown liner out there for every day use.
8. Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Liner – They’re all rather nice, but none can hold a candle to Brushed Pewter. It’s grey with that slight hint of blue. Perfect when you want a little drama on your eye during the day and just can’t deal with doing a full on black type of shade.
9. MAC Kohls – Which include their regular Eye Kohl and Kohl Power liners. They’re soft, smudgeable and for the most part last. Even if they migrate a bit, it somehow looks like it works. I grabbed my faves to show above in Teddy, Powersurge, Orpheus, Mystery and Black Karat.
10. Urban Decay – Of course I’m including the UD 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencils! Are you crazy?! These are as soft as MAC Kohls but have better staying power. My faves are Covet, Hustle, Stray Dog and Muse.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 (or more) Eyeliners! Check out what the other bloggers love and be sure to tell us what your faves are!