68 Flares 68 Flares ×
You’ll see me post a lot of high end and expensive items here (i.e. on this blog). I just can’t stay away from pretty and shiny. Beauty Bloggers in general (not all, but most!) have the same problem. That’s why, for this Top 10 Tuesday, we’re bringing you our Top 10 Beauty Items Under $10!
- TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Collection. I love to use the shampoo and conditioner for daily hair washing. When I’m not testing something this is generally what I’ll go back to for healthy hair ($3.99 each).
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara. If you’re going to go drugstore for mascara, this is the one to do it with. This one retails for only $8.99!
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Liner. Brushed Pewter is a fave shade of mine. It goes on SO well and is that perfect color of being blue-ish grey without the harsh intensity. A lovely every day shade for when you’re sick of black or brown. This liners will only run you $7.49 each!
- OPI Nail Lacquer. These are beautiful and long-lasting nail polishes in every color you can imagine for only $9.00 each! In the latest collection OPI takes us to San Francisco!
- Zoya Nail Polish. Beautiful shades named after beautiful ladies! The colors are innovative, safe and they last. The retail is $8.00 each, but Zoya is always offering deals and discounts! One of the latest collections is Zoya Cashmeres, but they’re also gaining a lot of buzz from PixieDust!
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss. These glosses ($7.99 each) are an easy and inexpensive way to shine up your pucker without it feeling sticky or goopy.
- L’Oreal 24hr Infallible Eye Shadows. It’s likely I own 85% of these. I just love to use them for eyeshadow bases and they are so silky to touch. They feel luxurious but will only run you $7.99 each.
- Wet n Wild Beauty Eyeshadow Palettes. This brand has really upped their game since I was in high school, even launching a collection with Fergie! My faves are the Trio Eyeshadows ($2.99 each) and the 8 pan Collection Eyeshadows ($4.99 each). Also be sure to check out their Mega Last Lip Color ($2.99 each)!
- Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion. The retail on this is $9.99 and it’s gotten me through some rough times. No pun intended. For awhile, I couldn’t put anything with fragrance on my skin. I would get horrible rashes and have to go to the doctor to get meds. This lotion (before blogging and learning about some other brands that also work for me) was the only thing I could use to moisturize. It’s still also the least expensive solution.
- Subscription Boxes. Yes, I’m serious. $10 can get you a whole SLEW of items to play with and try out. Subscription Boxes can be a gamble, but I’ve found that the ipsy Glam Bag has the best items and value, while Birchbox has the best referral/rewards system.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Beauty Items Under $10! Check out what the other bloggers love and be sure to tell us what your faves are!