Cream Beauty Products is a pretty broad topic. When I first began to think of and pull my favorite items I noticed I was focusing way too much on just makeup, when cream can apply to all areas of beauty. Because of this, I chose to involve some hair and skin products as well that I absolutely love!
For this Top 10 Tuesday, please enjoy my Favorite Cream Beauty Products (in no particular order!).
- Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream – I love this so much I bought the super size and have contemplating writing in to the company about possibly making a jug of it. If it was safe to do and would still benefit my hair, I’d drink it. Kills frizz fast. WOOT.
- Le Metier de Beaute Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipstick – San Tropez has been a go-to peachy nude lip color for me for as long as I can remember. Smooth and pigmented, perfect for my tone… just can’t go wrong if I grab this.
- Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme – I feel like you can’t talk about one LMdB lip product without including another. Cafe Creme works well with San Tropez for a lovely nude, sultry lip. Bonus: Not sticky in the least!
- Miracle Skin Transformer Face – Are you tired of hearing me talk about this yet? Creamy, easy to apply, helps makeup last all day. If it could cook I’d marry it. It also comes in a version for acne prone skin that I also love.
- Chanel Le Blush Cream de Chanel – This is a recent release from Chanel but it’s captured my heart so much I’ve already ordered another shade! Presage is shown above, and limited edition, get it fast!
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream – The perfect coverage, a lovely airbrushed look without appearing heavy. Missha BB Cream has a permanent place in my stash.
- IT Cosmetics Bye, Bye Undereye – This concealer will blow your mind. Did you ever dot concealer over a red area or imperfection and you’re like… um that didn’t really cover so well. This won’t happen with Bye Bye Undereye. A small dab will coat everything you need and more and is easy to buff and blend.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow – Seriously. If I’d have known how in love I’d be with this Seashore Frosts I’d have bought at least five of them. I use it at least once a week. There is no shade out there quite like it and it works well with so many colors. Plus, the formula is amazing.
- Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer – This product, along with the Anti Bac Clearing Lotion, saved my face from looking like I just turned 13 (Acne!). I should actually do a post on the products because they’ve been a godsend. I like to use them in between testing new skin care (because not all skin care works well for me and my sensitive, hormonal, acne prone skin – thank you, having babies).
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps – This is the limited edition bottle from the Holiday 2012 LE Kenny Scharf release. This stuff is creamy, velvety smooth and doesn’t make my skin itch or react. It leaves me moisturized and supple. A love!
In hindsight, I’m thinking… darn I didn’t include nail polish! WTF, beauty blogger. That list would be ridiculously extensive, so let’s just pretend I spared you.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Favorite Cream Beauty Products! Check out what the other bloggers love to use and tell us what your faves are!