GET THE LOOK: ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO AT THE VANITY FAIR OSCAR PARTY
Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio looked stunning from head to toe at Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party. Created by VS Makeup artist, Karan Mitchell, Alessandra’s red-carpet look was inspired by her ZUHAIR MURAD gown. Get the look for yourself with these easy steps.
- For sheer, dewy coverage, apply VS Makeup Tinted Moisturizer in Golden Medium with a foundation brush.
- Highlight cheekbones with VS PRO Radiant FX Face Illuminator.
- For a flawless finish, lightly dust VS PRO Flawless FX Translucent Finishing Powder all over face.
- Apply VS Makeup Silky Powder Blush in Fame on the apple of cheeks.
- Blend VS Makeup Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Goddess all over face for a golden glow.
- Apply the golden shade from the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Duo in Undiscover all over lids with a damp brush. Highlight eyes by gently blending the soft light shade under the brow bone.
- Apply VS Makeup Hypergloss Eye Shimmer in Diamond Lights to the inside corners of eyes.
- Using VS Makeup Kajal Liner in Black Magic, line the top lash line for definition.
- Curl lashes and add three coats of VS Makeup Volume Plump Mascara in Blackest Black for eye-opening drama.
- Shape and define lips with VS Makeup Lip Liner in Sable Brown.
- Apply VS Makeup Color Drama Lipstick in Whisper and VS Makeup Shine Drama Lip Gloss in Elusive for a perfect pout.
GET THE LOOK: MIRANDA KERR AT THE VANITY FAIR OSCAR PARTY
At the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party, Miranda Kerr wore a show-stopping, ‘40s style gown by Valentino. VS Makeup artist, Lisa Storey, created a makeup look for Miranda that played up the glamour of that era, but with a modern, sexy sensibility.
- Apply VS Makeup Tinted Moisturizer in Golden Medium to give skin a flawless finish.
- Dust VS Makeup Minerals Pressed Face Powder all over before applying VS Makeup Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in At Last to the cheeks for a fresh glow.
- Lisa’s celebrity makeup artist trick? Keep VS PRO Anti-Shine FX Oil-Free Mattifier on hand for last minute touch ups!
- Prep eyes with VS Makeup Hyper Gloss Eye Shimmer in Golden Lights.
- Using VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Heiress, apply the Base color on the lid and use the Crease color to frame the contour of the eye.
- Starting at the inside corner and moving outward, line upper lash line VS Makeup Precision Liner, keeping the line thickest at the outer corner.
- Frame contours of the eye with VS Makeup Shimmer Eye Shadow in Between The Sheets for more emphasis.
- Enhance natural brow shape VS Makeup Brow Pencil. To finish the eyes, apply two coats of VS Makeup High Definition Mascara for full and lush lashes.
- Apply a sheer coat of VS Makeup Color Drama Lipstick in Pulse to complete this chic and glamorous look.