Celebrity makeup artist Jorjee Douglas created Zooey Deschanel’s look for the Golden Globes using all TARTE.
Inspiration: “We always love to go very 60s with Zooey’s makeup, so we look at Brigitte Bardot and Twiggy for inspiration. We went with a modern Zooey version that made her blue eyes pop.”
- She prepped Zooey’s skin the night before with tarte’s pure maracuja oil to keep her skin soft and glowy.
- To even out her complexion and ensure her foundation lasted she applied BB tinted treatment primer in fair.
- Next, she blended tarte’s maracuja miracle 12-hr foundation to add extra radiance to her complexion. To conceal any uneven skin she used tarte’s maracuja creaseless concealer underneath her eyes.
- She added a pop of color with tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in frisky to the apples of her cheeks.
- For a touch of shimmer, she applied maracuja blush & glow brightening lumiziner and cheek tint in candlelight to the tops of her cheekbones and set her t-zone with a light dusting of Amazonian clay finishing powder.
- For a strong and defined brow, she used a mixture of tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof brow pencil in taupe and medium brown.
- To make Zooey’s blue eyes pop, she started by blending the bronze shadows from tarte’s beauty & the box Amazonian clay eyeshadow quad in “in the buff” all over her lids.
- To create a cat-eye shape, she drew tarte’s multiplEYE lash enhancing liquid liner over her top lashline, with a dip at the outer corner.
- Inspired by Twiggy’s lashes, she painted on tiny lashes underneath her bottom lashes with the precise tip of multiplEYE lash enhancing liquid liner.
- She finished by applying two coats of lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 mascara to add major volume and drama to her lashes.
- Jorjee patted tarte’s glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in bold over Zooey’s lips with her fingers to create a light stain and then went over it with LipSurgence lip luster in delighted to add extra shine.
Celebrity makeup artist Christophe Danchaud created Marion Cotillard’s look for the Golden Globes using all tarte. Please see below for additional information about the makeup used.
Get the Look: Marion Cotillard
event: Golden Globes
makeup artist: celebrity makeup artist Christophe Danchaud for tarte
Inspiration: “Her statement-making couture dress is so flashy and strong on its own that I had to customize a makeup look that felt especially natural and fresh.”
- Christophe mixed maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation in medium with tarte’s BB tinted treatment primer in light to ensure a glowing complexion.
- To bring extra light around the eyes, he used tarte’s maracuja creaseless concealer.
- Then he dusted Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface over the apples of her cheeks up into the cheekbones.
- He finished by applying a tiny bit of Amazonian clay finishing powder to minimize shine and set her look for the red carpet.
- Christophe started by sweeping “meow” from the call of the wild Amazonian clay 8-shadow collector’s palette all over her lids for a splash of gold. Then he smudged skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in onyx at the base of her lashes to create a jet-black lashline.
- For a one-of-a-kind blue, he mixed two skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liners. He started by lining the top lashline with skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in amazonite blue and then topped it with skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in slate.
- To finish, he swept multiple coats of lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara through her lashes.
- For a natural-looking pout, he traced her lips with LipSurgence lip tint in charmed and then added a dab of maracuja divine shine lip gloss in adored for a hint of shine.