Unsure about what to get your makeup loving comrade for the holidays? Make Up For Ever has got your back on several levels! This month four new sets have been released for holiday, sure to please the beauties on your list and cover every price point:
- Be Your Own Make Up Artist Station ($950.00; a $1686.00 value) – This set is complete with everything you need to create your own makeup station, 38 products in a limited edition case. This including brushes, shadows, primers, lip products… and much, much more!
- All Eyes On You ($59.00; a $98.00 value) – This limited edition set is perfect to highlight eyes and cheeks. The only way to look stunning and also flawless!
- Aqua Eyes Collection ($36.00; a $78.00 value) -This limited edition eyeliner collection contains full size and travel size liners in top shades.
… and, of course, today’s post of The Ultimate Eye Liner Collection!
What the Sephora website has to say about MUFE The Ultimate Eye Liner Collection:
What it is:
A black pencil box featuring 14 full-size eyeliners and a double pencil sharpener to create a multitude of looks.
What it does:
Recreate yourself over and over with this wide range of rich, eyeliners in three different formulas. Choose from the award-winning Aqua Eyes, an ultra creamy, smudge-proof eyeliner with a long-lasting result, or the Aqua Liner, a vibrant, liquid eyeliner with a superior waterproof formula that will not smudge or fade. For a smoky look, go with the Khol Pencil, a highly pigmented pencil that defines and intensifies the eyes. Used alone or in combination, these eyeliners allow endless creativity. This set also includes a double pencil sharpener.
This set contains:
– 7 x 0.4 oz Aqua Eyes in 0L, 2L, 3L, 5L, 11L, 12L, 23L
– 3 x 0.4 oz Khol Pencil in 1K, 4K, 9K
– 4 x 0.058 oz Aqua Liner in 4, 7, 13, 15
– Double pencil sharpener
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
The Ultimate Eye Liner Collection comes with a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a perfect line.
The Ultimate Eye Liner Collection focuses on precision color and application for every eye look under the sun (or snow, depending on where you are!). In addition to a double pencil sharpener, 14 eye liners are also included with this set:
Seven shades of Aqua Eyes in #0L Mat Black, #2L Pearly Brown, #3L Iridescent Navy Blue, #5L Bronze Green, #11L Purple, #12L Blue with Green Highlights and #23L Champagne:
The Aqua Eyes are a great go to for a long-wearing liner in a variety of shades. They glide on smoothly and are slightly smudgeable before they set. Sold separately they retail for $18.00 each and are available in 25 shades.
Three Kohl Pencils in #1K Deep Black, #4K Intense Green and #9K Matte Mocha Brown:
Four Aqua Liner in #4 Diamond Lagoon Green, #7 Diamond Black Purple, #15 Iridescent Anthracite and #13 Mat Black:
The Aqua Liner wear like IRON and glide on easily, yet dry quickly. This product is one of my favorites to use when I go for a wet liner. Sold separately they retail for $23.00 each and are available in 15 shades.
Which set is on your list?
Make Up For Ever The Ultimate Eye Liner Collection retails for $160.00 (a $277 value) and is limited edition. This set is exclusive to Sephora and online only.