Makeup Wars Bloggers
decided it would be a smart move to do up our Holiday wish lists. Basically, if any family or friends are reading this and want to tell Santa so I have a little surprise under the tree… you won’t hear me complain. I might even have a smooch waiting under the mistletoe for anyone thinking of me!
I thought it would be a good idea to pick some “wants” at several price points… just in case my hubby or someone else who loves me equally as much is checking this out! Keeping it tame, this is just beauty items. If I would have dove into handbag, shoes, jewelry… well, we’d have been here all day.
- Tarte Carried Away Collector’s Set($54.00). This set from Tarte has is ALL. It’s so beautiful and clearly necessary for all of your beauty needs and wants! Photo courtesy of Sephora.com.
- OCC Pro’s Picks Lip Tar Set($49.00). I own nothing from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and I’m DYING to. This set is the perfect opportunity! Photo courtesy of Sephora.com.
- Make Up For Ever Be Your Own Make Up Artist Station($950.00). Let’s just be honest, who DOESN’T want this? At that price point it’ll very likely never happen for me, but I can dream! Photo courtesy of Sephora.com.
- Burberry Complete Eye Palette($59.00). I’ll take any of them, but the one pictured, Dark Spice, is my top choice. Photo courtesy of Nordstrom.com.
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Shadow in Rose Gold($24.00). I love the style of the shadow pan and the shade just looks stunning! Photo courtesy of NeimanMarcus.com.
- Estee Lauder Michael Kors Set($38.50). This one is tricky, you can only purchase it with an Estee Lauder Fragrance purchase. I cannot stand EL fragrance and I don’t know anyone to give it to if I bought it. So go buy yourself some perfume and then get me this Michael Kors set! Different sets are available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Dillards, Macys and EsteeLauder.com. I’ll take any of them. Photo courtesy of Nordstrom.com.
- MAC Hang Up the Glamour Hanging Travel Bag($40.00). It’s leopard on the outside, lacy looking on the inside and securely holds all of our travel junkies with style. Hook me up. Photo courtesy of maccosmetics.com.
- Bare Escentuals The Star Treatment Set ($40.00). I love the pressed shadows from this brand, and the shades in this palette are right up my alley! Photo courtesy of Sephora.com.
- MAC Making Pretty Brush Set for Face & Eye($100.00). I obviously don’t NEED this, but its so pretty and chic… I just want it to look at it. I’d never buy it for myself, but would loveeee to have it as a gift! Photo courtesy of maccosmetics.com.
- Le Metier de Beaute CHEM60 Pro-Peel and GLOW10ai Mask Set ($265.00) I am so totally addicted to this. It’s easy to do, safe and it works! You can check out my experience with this product by clicking here. Photo courtesy of NeimanMarcus.com.
Oh, drugstore beauty, I haven’t forgotten about you!
- Cover Girl Clump Crusher LashBlast Mascara. I’ve heard great things from fellow bloggers. Photo courtesy of Ulta.com where this product is currently buy one get one half off.
- Wet N Wild ColorIcon Eight Pan Eyeshadow Palette Collection. I’d love the two palettes I don’t have that released with Holiday 2012 (I think the matte one, Drinking a Glass of Shine, was released before as I <3 Matte) in Sparkle ‘Til Morning & Shimmer the Night Away (see pics at Nouveau Cheap).
- L’Oreal Project Runway Electric Fantasie Collection. Any and all of it. We’ve been ripe with sickness here so I haven’t really been out and about to get any pieces =( See photos at Musings of a Muse.
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips. I always see these and always want to try them out. The colors just look so pretty sitting by each other. The set shown above is in Nude. Photo courtesy of PhysiciansFormula.com.
What is on your holiday beauty wish list?
See what the other participants in this installment of Makeup Wars came up with! What WILL we think of next?!