0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Spring – Summer 2013
Hair by Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
While the Diesel Black Gold collection yesterday was graffiti-and-skateboard park themed, the style that Redken Creative Consultant Guido created for the show was pure, simple, and polished. The smooth, straight look was all about minimalism, a look fitting to the American sportswear that ultimately defines the Diesel atheistic.
“This is a simple style, but it’s perfectly executed in a very polished way. It’s healthy hair with a bit of shine. Even though the style seems minimal, if one like this is done completely right, it ultimately elevates the whole look and becomes something more special. And it’s very American, very New York. I always say the hair in New York, as opposed to in Milan or Paris, is always hair women really do end up wearing.”
-Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
- Apply satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to damp hair and blow-dry straight.
- Create a deep left side part, pulled all the way across and out of the face.
- Use a flat iron to make the hair perfectly straight.
- Use fashion work 12 versatile working spray to tame any fly-away’s.
- Apply shine flash 02 glistening mist for a light shine (not heavy gloss) – hair should look “healthy.”
- Tuck hair behind the ears.