For the August 2012 Styleseeker Collection, MAC released three new blushes – all very different from each other! The three shades include Hidden Treasure, Worldly Wealth, and today’s post of Supercontinental.
What the MAC website has to say about Powder Blush:
Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks.
6 g / 0.21 US oz
Supercontinental is described as a bright cute coral. This blush is the most wearable of the three released with this collection. It has a satin finish, which always lays well on my skin type (which is an oily t-zone, and my cheeks tend to get a bit dry).
MAC Powder Blush generally has great staying power and pigment, with Supercontinental being no exception. This shade lasted the day and brightened my face. One of my favorite products from the launch!
* 3LAB Perfect BB Cream
* Lancome Dual Finish Powder
* Dior DiorShow Brow Styler
* Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
* Make Up For Ever Eye Prime
* MAC Marché Aux Puces Eye Shadow x2
* MAC Warming Trend Eye Shadow
* MAC Grain Eye Shadow
* Urban Decay Perversion Glide-On Eye Pencil
* MAC Plushlash Mascara
* MAC Supercontinental Powder Blush
* MAC Delectable Mattene Lipstick
For more information on this collection, please see the Official Press Release.
MAC Powder Blush retails for $20.00 and is available online at maccosmetics.com as well as at your local MAC counter (try Nordstrom) or store. Supercontinental is limited edition to the Styleseeker Collection.