Celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis created Lea Michele’s look for the Teen Choice Awards using tarte products. Please see below for additional information about the makeup used.
Get the Look: Lea Michele
event: Teen Choice Awards
makeup artist: celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis at the magnet agency for tarte
Overall inspiration: “The inspiration was California cutie meets couture! We really wanted Lea to look effortlessly gorgeous, so we kept the makeup simple and concentrated on bronzed, healthy skin but took it to the next level.”- celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis at the Magnet agency for tarte
- To create an even and glowing complexion, Melanie started by applying tarte’s new maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation.
- Then she dabbed on tarte’s maracuja creaseless concealer under her eyes and blended a tiny bit into her foundation to ensure her skin looked flawless.
- To bring a natural glow and freshness to the skin, Melanie swirled tarte’s cheek stain in true love onto the apples of her cheeks.
- To keep her skin shine-free, she powdered Lea’s t-zone with tarte’s Amazonian clay finishing powder, and dusted lightly under her eyes to set the concealer in place.
- Melanie wanted to keep Lea’s eyes really simple so she emphasized them with tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream shadow in shimmering bronze. “This added definition to her eyes while still keeping them natural looking.”
- Melanie’s biggest wide-eyed advice: “Always curl your lashes! It opens the eyes up instantly!” After curling Lea’s lashes, she applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 mascara to define her lashes and make them look fuller without clumps.
- To accentuate her bronzed skin, Melanie used her finger to apply tarte’s new glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in pure. “It’s a light pink, and the creamy texture worked perfectly with her golden skin!”