Celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto created Hailee Steinfeld’s look for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala using all tarte products.
event: Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala
makeup artist: celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto for tarte
overall inspiration: “I knew I wanted to create a playful and colorful look for Hailee, to compliment her exquisite Prada dress.” celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto
· To begin Stephen used tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof concealer in medium to even out Hailee’s complexion.
· He then used tarte’s airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush to buff in Hailee’s Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in medium to create a flawless complexion.
· Stephen used tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in exposed, a warm nude, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones.
· He started by applying tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in plum smoke on her lids.
· To add further definition, he used tarte’s smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner in bronze as a shadow along Hailee’s lash line to make her eyes pop.
· He finished by lining her eyes with tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner in black.
· For extra volume Stephen applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera lashes!™ 4-in-1 clinically-proven mascara.