Right now, I have a new Summer love. And, no, it’s not the pictures you’ve seen me pinning of Paul Walker (though he is a close second). The Summer love I’m talking about is the new NARS Trio Eyeshadow in Ramatuelle!
What the NARS website has to say about Trio Eyeshadow:
A trio of harmonious, color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Trio Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigminted, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly.
- True color application
- Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
- Multi-funtion use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes.
* Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Bisque II
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NARS Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow (combine the silvery and icy peach color for the lid, apply the apricot in the crease and outer v, use the middle icy peach shade as a highlight)
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in Marine
* Tarina Tarantino Fleur de Lash Mascara in Black Opal
* Dior Diorshow Brow Styler
* NARS Lipstick in Bilbao
* Le Metier de Beaute Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss in Orange Juiced
NARS Trio Eyeshadows retail for $45 each. Ramatuelle is released with the Summer 2012 Collection, now available on narscosmetics.com.
For more information, please see the Official Press Release.