Since receiving the gorgeous greens from Kim at OverallBeauty.com I wanted to combine them all into the ultimate of green eye ball looks.
I did swatches recently of 100 Miles to Go, Area 51, Green Machine, and Glided Jade. You can check out swatches and review by clicking HERE. (I recommend right clicking to open up a new window).
For this eye look I used:
* Overall Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow in Glided Jade on the lid
* Overall Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow in Green Machine in the crease
* Overall Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow in 100 Miles to Go in the inner corner of the eye and above the crease
* Overall Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow in Area 51 wet as a liner
* Magic LashEyelash Enhancer and Black Magic Mascara (2 Coats). Right click HERE to open a new window and see my review and photos of this product.
What do you think of mineral eye shadows? I am usually NOT a fan, but I love the ones from Overall Beauty!