Emily over at Wife Check, Mom Check, Now What? has passed on an awesome blogger award to BlushingNoir! The Versatile Blogger Award!
The rules for this blog award include listing 7 things about yourself and tagging 12 fellow bloggers. Tagging 12 bloggers… it’s a lot. Emily did 3 so imma keep with my senior tagger.
First here are the seven facts about me:
1. I moved around (for my dad’s job) to 6 houses before settling in New Kensington, PA during the summer of 1989.
2. I met my husband in a beer distributor during the summer of 2003. We had a mutual friend working there who hooked us up with free beer (and me free cigarettes). Classy.
3. Tequila makes hubby a little bit crazy so he gave it up, and I gave up cigarettes, also in 2003. Best decisions ever.
4. I scrapbook. I love it so much I even became a rep for Creative Memories! The addiction becomes worse the more you’re around it.
5. I didn’t ALWAYS love makeup. I literally had next to nothing a few years ago when I used to sell MAC on ebay. I never used it. I tried it one day and never went back. Obviously I had to stop selling it though, having that much product on hand (for an addict) is just a recipe for disaster and bankruptcy.
6. I just learned to snap my fingers this past year.
7. I have a passion for the theatre. I did some acting in high school, in college, and a bit after and wish I had the time/money to persue it a little better.
Ok so here I go on my tagging!
1. GINGERKITTY DESIGNS – Tracey is the most talented artist that I know, and also the sponser of my current GIVEAWAY!!!! Click HERE to check that out!
2. MAGIC MAID – Obviously you all know by now that I love Nicole and her site is one of my daily addictions.
3. BIRDS DECORATE BRANCHES – Emma does some awesome looks, I’ve always been totally jealous of her eye balls!