(pics are clickable)
With my first giveaway shipping off to Canada tomorrow I’m a little mixed. I’m so HAPPY to have been given the opportunity to have the giveaway and make someone elses day a little brighter, but I’m SAD because it’s over! I’ve met so many new and amazing people and I don’t want it to end!
So, I’ve decided to have ANOTHER giveaway! It’s in honor of my birthday, which is November 13. I’ll be 30! The big three oh! Three decades young!
ON TO THE GIVEAWAY!
Pictured below are swatches and pics of MAC Sinister Lipstick. From the Evil Queen part of the Venomous Villains collection, it is a Lustre lippie so it can be worn lightly or deep (as shown below). This lippie is one that anyone can wear and is versitile enough to be used day or night, depending on when you need it and how you layer it. This giveaway is sponsered by ME 😉 because I accidently purchased an extra one at Nordies when I picked up my VV haul.
The BRAND NEW lippie in the pic is the EXACT one that you will receive. Contest begins October 26, 2010 and will end on November 13, 2010 at noon EST. At that time all entries will go into a hat, winner chosen and emailed. Once the winner replies and accepts I will announce it on my blog! The giveaway is open to anyone! Anywhere in the world!
HOW TO ENTER
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog. Please leave your GFC name in the comments so I can check.
2. Leave your email address so that I can contact you.
3. TWEET about this giveaway! (leave a link so I can find it!)
4. BLOG about this giveaway! Either by doing a blog post or putting it in your sidebar (leave a link to your blog!)
5. REFER a friend! Tell everyone you can about this giveaway so they can follow and enter too! Make sure your friend mentions your name, each time your name is mentioned will earn you one additional entry! (i.e. 10 people say you referred them to my blog, you will get 10 additional entries!)
***each number will equal 1 point. Each point = 1 entry, the more entries the more chances of WINNING! All entries will be put into a hat and my son, Owen, will be picking the